Preparation and Evaluation of Claims
Examine excels with all claims consultation elements such as cost and damage assessment, delay analysis, loss of labour productivity analysis, etc. by adopting the following concise and objective approach:
- Analyze contractual documents
- Review project documents (schedules, change orders, drawings, correspondence, etc.)
- Identify problems encountered
- Validate legitimacy of the claim from supporting documents
- Prepare tables and graphs
- Develop a rigorous and structured report
- Verify the legitimacy of change orders
- Analyze problems and establish their causes
- Prepare thorough delay analysis
- Calculate the impact of changes on the schedule
- Draw conclusions and quantify damages
Claims Management and Avoidance
Preventative measures can always be taken by using effective claims management practices before construction even begins up to the point of project completion. Examine ensures superior claims management and claims avoidance practices by analyzing and evaluating several key sets of information such as contract agreements, schedules, change orders, defects, etc. to outline both the global and specific issues affecting the project.
Not only does this minimize the risk of potential major claims, but it also ensures the progressive success of your projects. Examine has always been the strategic partner of choice for various formats of resolution processes including: mediation, ADR, litigation and testifying experts.